1. Kristen Bell tops the list with this gorgeous floral dress that will simply take your breath away. The tan color highly compliments her and the shame is very attractive and glamorous at the same time.2. Kristen Dunst – the Kristen’s are doing well on the list this year! She went for black and she looked as sexy as ever. With sequins all over the dress she was shining.
3. Laverne Coz was looking very foxy. She had on a gold sequin dress which emphasized all her beautiful curves.
4. Many Moore was looking as elegant and ladylike as always. Her very gentle beauty shone through with her delicate yellow dress and beach curls.
5. Sofia Vergara, everyone’s favorite mama, was looking absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G in this years Emmys. We’re sure you’re not at all surprised to see her on this list.
6. Tatiana Maslany – everyone is going to want her to star in their next movie. She turned every head at the Emmys and dropped a few jaws too. Look at that big smile, and those earrings…
7. Claire Danes was extremely daring, wearing the shiniest dress at the Emmys. The gold sparkles were so shiny they could almost blind you as she walked past. She pulled it off well though.
8. Kate McKinnon also went for red, looking cheerful and glamorous, she seemed to be having a good time. She also won her first Emmy for Best Supporting Actress, so she had a reason for feeling so happy!
9. Constance Zimmer was wearing a lovely pink dress that had a slight victorian feel to it, and we love it! She even had a bright pink purse to match.10. Millie Bobby Brown may be only 12, but she sure knows how to pull off her own unique style. She looked adorable and very fashionable in her black gothic dress with birds print.